Tackling a challenging cross country ski demands gear that keeps you moving. We have designed the Adv Storm Insulate Nordic pants to do just this. These versatile cross-country pants have a quilt padding at the front, 2L Ventair fabric at the lower leg, and brushed jersey at the back for optimal warmth and comfort. An elastic waistband with a drawstring ensures a perfect fit while zip endings allow for easy on and off. Stylish and smart the Storm Insulate Nordic pants are perfect to keep you going as you enjoy long ski runs in colder months.
• Recycled PES for sustainability
• Light padded quilt at upper body for warmth comfort
• 2L Ventair fabric at lower leg in recycled polyester
• Back in light brushed recycled polyester for warmth and comfort
• Zip at leg endings for easy on and off
• Elastic waistband with adjustable draw string for optimal fit
• Craft logo at front
• Six dots logo at back
FABRIC: Front Body: 100% polyester Padding: 100% polyester Lower body: Face 100% polyester-recycled Back 100% polyurethane Back body: 100% polyester-recycled.
*As a Swedish brand our products can fit long and lean. Sorry, but some say it is what makes us fast! So, if your normal fit is typically between sizes we suggest sizing up. Have any questions? Send us an email at [email protected] from Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm EST.