Warmth and comfort are essential for skiing longer and enjoying more in the winter months. The Adv Storm Insulate Nordic jacket is designed to make sure you can go any distance you choose. This advanced and versatile cross-country ski jacket features quilt padding at the front and on the sleeves, ripstop fabric at the lower and front sleeves, and brushed jersey made of recycled polyester for optimal ventilation. Clean lines and excellent style keep you looking and feeling great as you take on your favorite winter challenges.
• Recycled PES for sustainability
• Light padded quilting at upper body for warmth and comfort
• Recycled polyester ripstop at sleeves and lower front body
• Front body and sleeves lined with light padding to add warmth and comfort
• Brushed recycled polyester jersey at back for moisture wicking
• Two concealed zip pockets at front for essential items
• Big Craft logo at lower back
• Craft logo at chest
• Six dots logo at back
FABRIC: Upper front body: 100% polyester Lower front body: 45% polyester-recycled 55% polyester Back body: 100% polyester-recycled Sleeves: 45% polyester recycled 55% polyester
*As a Swedish brand our products can fit long and lean. Sorry, but some say it is what makes us fast! So, if your normal fit is typically between sizes we suggest sizing up. Have any questions? Send us an email at [email protected] from Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm EST.