Powerful style meets technical perfection. When you head out in colder weather to cover the distance, these are the pants you will want to have. Our functional and versatile Nordic ski pants have been thoughtfully designed with a quilted and padded front for colder cross country skiing conditions. Constructed with wind-and waterproof 3L fabric at the lower leg for additional coverage and a brushed jersey fabric at the back for optimal ventilation. Finished with Craft’s signature clean style, the Core Nordic Training Insulate pants are ready to go any distance you choose.
• Quilted & padded front for warmth & comfort.
• 60GSM padding.
• Wind & water proof 3-layer fabric at lower leg.
• Soft brushed jersey at back for warmth & moisture transport.
• Patch leg pocket with concealed zipper.
• Adjustable draw cord at waistband.
• Soft brushed jersey at waistband.
FABRIC: Front body: 60% polyester-recycled 40% polyester Back body: 100% polyester-recycled Lower body: Face 100% polyester Mid 100% polyurethane Back 100% polyester
As a Swedish brand our products can fit long and lean. Sorry, but some say it is what makes us fast! So, if your normal fit is typically between sizes we suggest sizing up. Have any questions? Send us an email at [email protected] from Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm EST.